- Sunday, May 13, 2018
Sorry, this event is not available.
This event was available from Friday, March 2, 2018 12:00 AM until the event start date.
Brunch & Live Music featuring Stephanie Adlington
10:30am, 10:45 am, 12:00pm, 12:15pm, 1:45pm or 2:00pm
Sambuca in the Gulch is the perfect place to bring friends and family this Mother's Day. Enjoy a Mother's Day Sunday brunch with family, friends and a side of live music. We have six seating times to choose from.
To celebrate the occasion, our Chef has prepared a savory brunch menu followed by an array of sumptuous desserts. Some of the selections will include:
- Made-to-Order Belgian Waffles, Eggs Benedicts & Omelets
- Fruit & Cheese Display
- Sausage, Bacon, Biscuits & Gravy
- Scrambled Eggs
- Grilled Salmon
- Prosciutto Stuffed Chicken
- Beef & Ham Carving Stations
- Mixed Salad Greens
- Chef-created dessert display
Enjoy our chef prepared brunch and live music. We request a 1 1/2 hour time limit to accommodate the next seating. Beverages and gratuity are not included.
As always, Sambuca will be offering you a fun and exciting atmosphere to enjoy the day with family and friends. We look forward to serving you on Mother's Day Sunday. Please Note:
- We cannot reserve specific tables. Table placements are made based on the order reservations are received. You are given the best table available when you make your reservation.
- We cannot guarantee stage views from all tables.
- We begin seating 15 minutes prior to the event, no exceptions.
- Pre-paid brunch tickets do not include tip. We suggest an 18% tip on food and beverage purchases.
- Tickets must be purchased on one credit card for groups who wish to be seated together. For special seating needs or groups over 6, please contact: Nicole Rioux firstname.lastname@example.org or 615-248-2888.
- the 2nd floor areas DO NOT have elevator access, there are only stairs to these areas. If your guests have a problem with stairs, please purchase the seating adult or seating child tickets, not the 2nd floor seating tickets.
- For 2nd floor tickets, preference on a specific area is on a fist come, first serve basis. Email Nicole Rioux at email@example.com for 2nd floor area preferences and we will try and accommodate your request!